Matt: I realize that a
full (Turing test) model can only be learned by having a full range of human
experiences in a human body.

Pray expand. I thought v. few here think that. Your definition seems to imply AGI must inevitably be embodied. It also implies an evolutionary model of embodied AGI - - a lower intelligence animal-level model will have to have a proportionately lower agility animal body. It also prompts the v. interesting speculation - (and has it ever been discussed on either forum?) - of what kind of superbody a superagi would have to have? (I would personally find *that* area of future speculation interesting if not super). Thoughts there too? No superhero fans around?