One more time: the proof of Occam's Razor depends on whether the universe is
computable by a Turing machine. It does not depend on whether the universe is
computable by a machine that we could actually build. I never claimed it was
practical to do all of science by simulating physics.

-- Matt Mahoney, [EMAIL PROTECTED]