Thanks for the explanation.  I want to learn more about statistical
modelling and compression but I will need to take my time on it.  But no, I
don't apply Solomonoff Induction all the time, I never apply it.  I am not
being petty, it's just that you have taken a coincidence and interpreted it
the way you want to.