Symmetry is at the heart of everything; without symmetry the universe
collapses. Intelligence operates over symmetric verses non-symmetric IMO.
But everything is ultimately grounded in symmetry.

BTW kind of related, was just watching this neat video - the soundtrack
needs to be redone though :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dpRPTwsKJs

Why does the brain have bi-lateral symmetry I wonder and why is the heart
not symmetric? Some researchers say consciousness is both heart and brain.

John