What follows is the initiation of the Assessor, Promotor, Rulekeepor, and
Arbitor elections as per the discussion from the Super Election Season thread.

Note for new players: Elections are Instant Runoff, meaning you can cast votes
as a list. Any portion of your vote, or the entire thing, can be a conditional.
A vote of 'present' is largely irrelevant for these decisions.

Note for all players: With your vote, please include any thoughts about
necessary changes to the office and payrates. Since it looks like Granular
Paydays will pass, consider both Payrate and Report Rate.

I initiate an election for Assessor, as there has been no election since the
last win. I initiate the Agoran decision to determine the new Assessor. For
this decision, the vote collector is the ADoP and the valid options are the
players (PRESENT is also a valid vote).

I initiate an election for Promotor, as there has been no election since the
last win. I initiate the Agoran decision to determine the new Promotor. For
this decision, the vote collector is the ADoP and the valid options are the
players (PRESENT is also a valid vote).

I initiate an election for Rulekeepor, as there has been no election since the
last win. I initiate the Agoran decision to determine the new Rulekeepor. For
this decision, the vote collector is the ADoP and the valid options are the
players (PRESENT is also a valid vote).

I initiate an election for Arbitor, as there has been no election since the
last win. I initiate the Agoran decision to determine the new Arbitor. For this