TTttPF
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: caleb vines <grokag...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, May 19, 2017 at 12:28 PM
Subject: DIS: Re: BUS: [ADoP] Election of Assessor, Promotor, Rulekeepor,
and Arbitor
To: "Agora Nomic discussions (DF)" <agora-discuss...@agoranomic.org>

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 11:49 AM, Nic Evans <nich...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I initiate an election for Assessor, as there has been no election since
> the last win. I initiate the Agoran decision to determine the new Assessor.
> For this decision, the vote collector is the ADoP and the valid options are
> the players (PRESENT is also a valid vote).

For the Assessor election, I endorse Quazie

> I initiate an election for Promotor, as there has been no election since
> the last win. I initiate the Agoran decision to determine the new Promotor.
> For this decision, the vote collector is the ADoP and the valid options are
> the players (PRESENT is also a valid vote).

For the Promotor election, if nichdel's vote would be for a player other
than grok, I endorse Quazie. Else, I vote Present.

> I initiate an election for Rulekeepor, as there has been no election since
> the last win. I initiate the Agoran decision to determine the new
> Rulekeepor. For this decision, the vote collector is the ADoP and the valid
> options are the players (PRESENT is also a valid vote).

For the Rulekeepor election, if Gaelan's vote would be for a player other
than grok, I endorse Gaelan. Else, I endorse ais523.

> I initiate an election for Arbitor, as there has been no election since
> the last win. I initiate the Agoran decision to determine the new Arbitor.
> For this decision, the vote collector is the ADoP and the valid options are
> the players (PRESENT is also a valid vote).

for the Arbitor election, I endorse Quazie.