To be clear, I consent to be bound by the contract below with any 1 or more
other players who at any time similarly express their consent to be bound by
the contract. (I forgot to include a provision about joining by announcement.
But the above should work to allow 1 or more people to join it, as long as at
least one person does join today. I don’t just want to be a zombie for just one
person; it’s more fun if multiple people vie for control.)

The pledge I made to twg still stands.