Gaelan:

To fix a mistake I made in drafting, I propose to modify the contract by adding
to the end of it the following sentence: “Any player CAN become a party to this
contract by announcement.”

Do you agree?

(I could accomplish the same outcome by proposing a new contract with others, I
think, but that would be burdensome.)

My pledge to twg remains in effect.

If Gaelan agrees, the Living Zombie contract would be modified to read as below: