I modify the contract formed on Monday to which G. and I are parties by
changing its text to read as follows:

{
This is a contract. Any person can become a party to this contract. twg and G.
CAN, by announcement, cease to be parties to this contract; other parties
CANNOT cease to be parties.

twg CAN modify this contract by announcement, with the exception that twg
CANNOT (and SHALL NOT attempt to) modify this contract such that it imposes any
obligation on G. or otherwise significantly harms eir standing in the game, or
such that this paragraph is removed, altered or otherwise rendered ineffective.

Herrings are a currency defined by this contract. Ownership of herrings is
restricted to any entity. twg CAN, by announcement, create a herring in the
possession of any entity.

Each herring has a colour, which is red. The colour of a herring is set when it
is created and cannot thereafter be changed. An attempt to create a herring is
INEFFECTIVE if the colour of the herring is not specified.

twg is allowed to act on behalf of any other party to this contract, except G.
}

I then, as permitted by Rule 1742/20, modify the contract by changing the set
of parties to it to the set of all players.

If I were malevolently inclined, I would now submit the following proposal,
make Aris distribute it, initiate a Rank 8 Festival with support from Aris, D.
Margaux, Murphy and nichdel, get each of their ballots cast FOR it, and then
make them deregister (preventing them from withdrawing their ballots).

Title: Seems Derivative
Adoption index: 3.0