On 10/15/2020 3:02 PM, Cuddle Beam via agora-business wrote:
[image: image.png]
"Rule 101." it booms, with an infinite, cosmic voice. "I am the holder of
MONEYS, KARMA and the one to be SATISFIED with INTENTS or not."

"I"
"am"
"AGORA."

[image: image.png]

"...Does that answer your question?" it then asks, returning to looking
divine, but a lot less intimidatingly so. "I'm the avatar of Agora that
holds in-game assets and the sort."

- Stab your newfound KILLBLADE into them
- Inform the other Agorans about this
- Attempt to SEDUCE AGORA with very SENSUAL MOVEMENTS
- (Write-in)

Also, from now on, I'll roll a 1d100 to see how well you do an action, if
it requires it (like fighting or doing something challenging). Rolling high
is good, rolling low is bad. More tabletop RPG-like

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 8:19 PM Jason Cobb via agora-business <