On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:20 PM Reuben Staley via agora-discussion
<agora-discuss...@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> On 10/18/20 12:23 PM, Aris Merchant via agora-business wrote:
> > I transfer 10 Coins to CuddleBeam as payment for my vote:
> >
> > - Request to learn more about the ancient teachings of CFJs
> >
> > -Aris
> >

> For those who don't know, the most recent installment of Agora Quest was
> published when the lists were offline. Here is a link to it in the archives:
>
> https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2020-October/045056.html

Thank you. I didn't know that.

I'm keeping my vote the same, as a write in. I feel that a general
knowledge question is good. I'm hoping that we get something that has
some non-combat utility out of it, potentially giving us an alternate
way to solve problems.

-Aris