On 10/16/20 1:45 AM, Cuddle Beam via agora-business wrote:
[image: image.png]

roll: 55

You re-target your dance towards the pasta woman, and boomchalaka, you keep
on busting the groove with your saturday night fever.

LADY CATASTROVANIA REDBEARD INFINITE NOODLES AND MACARONI
HOWLONGCANIMAKEMYNAMELMAO is SLIGHTLY FLUSTERED but also is now CRINGING a
BIT. Your efforts and the dancing in such an honest and in-context fashion
has also granted you...

POWERFUL DANCING: LEVEL 2!

"What are you doing?" she asks. "Please stop, you're embarrassing yourself.
Top Hat Man has judged your thing anyways, you're a player - congrats. K,
bye"

And she leaves, apparently too EMBARRASSED to stay here with you and
continue pressuring her threat. Your dancing has ended up useful, in the
end! Do not underestimate the power of CRINGE!

- Research the binds that are holding down Agora here at the Ruleset
- Research the binds that are holding down Agora here at the CfJ Archives
- Tell Top Hat Man what's going on here with Agora
- Follow Cat
- Attempt to SEDUCE the RULESET
- (Write in)

Do I seriously have to be the driving force in this story? Because I will.

I transfer Cuddlebeam 10 coins specifying the text "Acquaint yourself with (seduce) the Agoran in the pit"

--
Trigon

 ¸¸.•*¨*• Play AGORA QUEST

I’m always happy to become a party to contracts.
I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this