On Tue, 2021-06-15 at 00:11 -0700, Aris Merchant via agora-official
wrote:
> ID      Author(s)               AI    Title
I vote as follows:
> 8574&   Trigon, Jason, Aris     1.0   mending the quill
FOR (the wording here is awkward but it's still an improvement)
> 8575&   Jason, Gaelan           2.0   Stone Win Delay v2
FOR
> 8576*   Jason, Aris, Murphy     3.0   "By announcement" loosening
FOR
> 8577*   Jason                   3.0   Festival intent eligibility
FOR
> 8578&   Jason, Trigon           2.0   Auction limitation
ENDORSE G.
> 8579*   Jason, Trigon           3.0   AI voting method clarification v2
FOR
> 8580*   Jason, ais523, Trigon   3.0   Strength Buying Separation v2
FOR
> 8581&   Aris                    1.0   Grants on Resets
AGAINST
> 8582&   Aris                    2.0   The Artistry Lies in the Art
PRESENT
> 8583*   Murphy                  3.0   Clarify switches
FOR
> 8584*   Murphy                  3.0   Effective deference
AGAINST; it's easy enough to avoid introducing a contradiction, as
shown in your first example, and allowing low-power rules to ever
overrule high-power rules (even with their permission) makes me
suspicious that something might break or be scammable, even though I
can't immediately think of any examples
> 8585*   Murphy                  3.0   Clarify variable voting period
FOR
> 8586*   Murphy                  3.0   Clarify deputisation
FOR
> 8587&   Murphy, G.              2.0   Clarify nomination period
PRESENT; this gives the ADoP two different "CAN"s to perform the same
action, which I think works (there's no contradiction), but it's ugly
and goes against how many people think about how actions work
> 8588&   Murphy, G.              2.0   Clarify stone retrieval
AGAINST; as many other people pointed out, this prevents the L&FD
owning coins, and doesn't explain why
> 8589&   ATMunn                  1.0   Secret proposal A
AGAINST
> 8590&   ATMunn                  1.0   Secret proposal B
AGAINST
> 8591&   ATMunn                  1.0   Secret proposal C
AGAINST
> 8592&   ATMunn                  1.0   Secret proposal D
AGAINST

--
ais523