OscarMeyr wrote:

On Apr 29, 2007, at 9:12 PM, Zefram wrote:

Oh, this seems a good time to point out: the would-be Oligarchs could
have avoided the whole VC race by simply distributing the Oligarch
proposal last week, so that it would be contested under that week's
unchangeable VLOPs.  We certainly couldn't have voted it down under
those circumstances.  What was the intent?

In short, because I had other things to do late last week.

I did suggest this to OscarMeyr as soon as I realized you two were
boosting your VLOPs (about 15 minutes before the end of the week).