On Sun, 13 Jul 2008, ais523 wrote:
> Hmm... I seem to have a veto right now and rule 2149 is power 1. I don't
> really like using vetos, but now might seem to be a good time. Would
> this be massively against the Agoran Spirit if I try? Would people just
> try to make it democratic?

In my opinion, it's massively against the Agoran Spirit to not use the
veto more often, it's a political tool.  That being said, even taking
on a more conservative role, the fact that something like this particular
rule is pretty darn important to the tone of play but at power-1 means
a veto is particularly apt.  If something of this importance can't pass
at a higher power, it shouldn't.

-Goethe