On Sat, Oct 14, 2017 at 8:50 AM, ATMunn . <iamingodsa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Title: A Reward for Obedience
> Author: ATMunn
> Co-Author(s):
> AI: 1
>
> Create a new power-1 rule titled "Badges of Honor"
> {
>     Badges of Honor are an indestructible, player-owned asset. The Referee
> is the recordkeepor for Badges of Honor.

I'd go with "Badges of Honor are a destructible fixed currency tracked
by the Referee" (which would make the holder restriction unnecessary),
or, if you want them to be transferable "Badges of Honor are a liquid
currency tracked by the Referee. Ownership of Badges of Honor is
restricted to players".

I have three further comments.  First, this might be something best
tracked by the Herald (maybe even the Tailor, as ribbons work on a
similar basis), who deals with matters of honor. E would have to check
the Referee's report, but right now the Referee has to check the
Herald's report, so there's really no change. Second, you should
probably change it not to have "badge" in the name, as badges are
already defined by Rule 2415. Third, you could consider having persons
be able to own them. If that was true, but gaining one was restricted
to players, the effect would be that a person who deregisters and
reregisters would get to keep eir badge count, the same way it is for
ribbons.

-Aris