No I think that's an actually good proposal that provides a path to
victory that might be conceivable while also incentivising strict
rules enforcement. I would likely vote FOR it in its current form.
Although that said, perhaps if this comes in Victory Elections should
go, for in my opinion they're a bit similar.

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 11:53 AM, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus