Ah, I forgot that asset clause, and that pledges are assets.  We're all
good then, you're right.  My deputization for finger-pointing should
be good, I think that's the only official duty I tried to do when we
thought I was Referee (other than a now-owed report).

The clause you're seeking is in R2143.