I suppose there's rule 2143/27, which says:

A person SHALL NOT publish information that is inaccurate or
misleading while performing an official duty, or within a document
purporting to be part of any person or office's weekly or monthly
report.

But the statement "Corona intends to win by Apathy without objection" was
perfectly accurate, so I don't think it applies here. Maybe one could argue
that its position within the document was misleading, but does the location of
a piece of information count as information itself?

-twg
​​