Oh crap. Yes, you're right, I think - hadn't realised it before. That's
incredibly confusing (though still, I think, unlikely to happen).

OK, please nobody do anything major with coins until these CFJs are judged,
otherwise we may end up with a horrible divergence.

On the plus side, both the most recent Treasuror report and the Assessor
resolution we're all talking about are blocked from self-ratification, so we
don't have a time limit for working it out. (Except Trigon being obliged to
destroy all player-owned land next week, but that shouldn't affect coin/point
ownership directly.)

-twg