> > On Nov 11, 2018, at 9:38 PM, Gaelan Steele <g...@canishe.com> wrote:
> > Votes inline
> > > On Nov 11, 2018, at 7:34 PM, Aris Merchant
> > > thoughtsoflifeandligh...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > 8131 天火狐, twg 2.0 V.J. Rada Protection Act
> > > AGAINST, this is already handled by 2552/0¶1.

I disagree - the auction rules already say that "[for the purposes of auction
resolution] Agora CAN do anything", and transferring a player is defined as
being the flipping of eir master switch to the new owner. So technically Agora
CAN flip a non-zombie's master switch to someone else, making them a zombie
again (provided it is part of the resolution of an auction). No?

-twg