Well this is an interesting argument. The implication would seem to be that
rules can redefine what other rules mean. I.e., in this case, there is a rule
that says there is a process by which zombies can be transferred as part of an
auction, so there is such a process, even though the rules that are supposed to
define the process technically don't.

I think this argument doesn't work because, according to the FLR, CFJs
1911-1914 set the precedent that "Physical realities supersede the Rules by
default" - in this case, the physical reality that no rule defines a process
for zombie transferral overrides the rule that says zombie transferral is
possible, somehow, as part of an auction. But I'm not confident enough in that
interpretation to judge the case.

-twg