On 1/17/2019 5:18 PM, Timon Walshe-Grey wrote:
> Good luck figuring how spaaace works, it appears to be completely broken
> in multiple different ways judging by the messages I've skimmed... :P

No need to exaggerate here - if two non-zombies have a space battle, and
honestly and clearly (without private languages or whatnot) send legal
battle moves privately to the resolver, it seems to work fine (so far),
though we haven't gone through a complete battle yet.

You decided to jump straight to some edge cases (zombies, weird communication methods) - there's always edge cases that are broken in
the first set of rules for something.