I’m up for they/them. It’s what I’ve been using in my proposals, anyways.

I know Oerjan has requested me to use “proper Agoran pronouns”, and with
all due respect to them, I choose not to.

That aside and as for my sentiment about this in general: tradition be
damned, advocating for change should never be non-Agoran, or Agora has lost
the spirit of nomic.

(Of course, opposing to that change is just as legit.)