        the ratio of supporters to objectors is greater than N, or the
        action has at least one supporter and no objectors.

     4. the action is to be performed With Notice or With T Notice.

On 2019-02-15 11:54, James Cook wrote:
I added the negation because I was worried about interpretations of
whether "if X then Y" is true. With classical logic, we may interpret
that as "not X or Y", which would work great, but it could also be
interpreted as the list entry only being present if X is there, so
we'd end up with "if all of the following are true: <nothing>", and
I'm not sure everyone would interpret that as true. Just seemed easier
to phrase in the negative way.

Will think more about it later, but suggestions welcome.