On Fri, 2019-02-15 at 17:59 +0000, James Cook wrote:
> Thanks to the listed co-authors. (AIS523, I didn't see you in the
> directory; let me know if you're a player and I can polish your name
> in the co-author list).

I'm not currently a player, although I've been a player for fairly long
periods of time (and made an ambiguous registration attempt a while
back that was deemed to have failed).

My usual Agoran nickname is "ais523" in lowercase (this email relay
seems to be overriding the case for some reason; I had to switch relay
because the email relay I was previously using stopped working with
Agora).

--
ais523