IMO the game has already been “ossified” for a while (or
miscalculated/unacknowledged by the consensus so far) because I’m convinced
that all actions are regulated.

(by ad absurdiam:

Regulated actions are actions that are limited by the rules.

Unregulated actions are all actions that aren’t regulated.

If we have unregulated actions, the border of what regulated actions are
its limit, ergo unregulated actions are limited by something rule-defined
and therefore limited by the rules. So they’d have to be regulated. It cant
be both regulated and unregulated.)

But, yeah. Even if I’m right (which I believe I am, but I might not be),
the game is more of a social activity rather than real software. For
example, the frequent “oh shiiit” moments where we have to do retroactive
changes and fix the ruleset to what we believed it was.

As a mental experiment, assuming that we “just accept” the consensus’
interpretation as Agora’s true reality, a solution to ensure Agora’s
longevity could be to add not very sane players that believe that, no
matter what the Ruleset’s text is, Agora can’t be Ossified. :P