On Mon, 27 May 2019 at 00:38, Aris Merchant
<thoughtsoflifeandligh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Falsifian, would you by any chance be interested in joining a court and/or
> judging this case? It’s one of the Arbitor’s unofficial responsibilities to
> make sure newer players have an opportunity to judge cases, since it’s a
> good way to get more involved in gameplay.

I would be honoured, but would it be more appropriate to assign this
case to someone who hasn't already shown a preference for one outcome?
I invite whoever judges the case to refer to my arguments if they seem
helpful.

I'm happy to try being on a court. How does weekend vs. day court
work? I have the most time on weekends, but if a case comes in on the
weekend I might end up dealing with it during the week depending on
circumstances. So really I don't mind getting a CFJ assigned at any
time during the week, if others don't mind me taking advantage of the
7 days available.