Gratuitous arguement:  Seems to be TRUE to me.  Corona subsequently
became a zombie, but I see no rules that would retract a player's
consent to holding office upon becoming a zombie, nor are there any
prohibitions against zombies being elected to offices.  Not sure what
I'm missing, but seems straight forward to me.