Simply striking the last sentence of the Rule would suffice...

Jason Cobb

On 6/16/19 7:28 PM, Rebecca wrote:
G., I strongly suspect, very strongly, that there is a body of precedent on
regulated actions. Do you know anything about that before we get too hasty?

I create and pend the below proposal

Name: Regulated what?
AI: 3
Text: Repeal rule 2125 "Regulated Actions"