You have two options that I can see (without being guilty of a crime). Either

- Breathing is a regulated action, or

- The contract does not prohibit breathing.

Jason Cobb

On 6/17/19 2:20 PM, Reuben Staley wrote:
Ah, indeed! So we have our conflict.

I SHALL NOT interpret the rules so as to proscribe unregulated actions.

The contract mandates a proscription on breathing, which is an unregulated action.

By these two facts, I cannot come to the obviously correct conclusion that the contract proscribes an unregulated action without breaking rule 2152.

There really is no way out of this, is there?