Doesn't judging a CFJ based on what we plan to do after it kind of go against the idea of "resolve it as if at the time it was created"?

Also, is it wise to judge CFJs based on political expediency? I do realize that people just continually voting to overturn judgments isn't helpful for anyone, but I haven't been broken of my idealism yet.

Jason Cobb