On 8/8/2019 6:39 AM, Jason Cobb wrote:
> On 8/8/19 1:40 AM, Aris Merchant wrote:
>> Rule 9, by nch:
>

> Your Supreme Eminence, I humbly suggest that Rule 9 is INVALID due to its
> failure to contain the word "please" in the first paragraph following the
> opening brace, as required by Rule 6.

And, Your Supreme Eminence, whether the invalidity of the Rule 9 returns
the blessed ERIS to the formless chaos of "having not yet been mentioned"
(thus potentially invalidating my most recent humble offering), given that
the "mentioning" in Rules 3 and 4 is in "contest messages" which may or may
not be affected by the validity of any Fantasy Rule contained in said
messages.