On Sat, 2019-10-26 at 16:23 +0000, ais...@alumni.bham.ac.uk wrote:
> It's not just you who isn't receiving it. I'm not receiving Nch's
> mail either.
>
> Nch, could you send an email directly to my mailserver at
> <postmas...@nethack4.org>? That might help to debug whatever issues
> are going wrong with the mail verification.

Based on the verification information I saw from this, it's going to be
pretty difficult for Nch's emails to appear genuine if going through
the mailing list; there are multiple verification steps that seem
almost impossible to comply with after the list has altered the
message.

I wonder whether it might be a sensible idea to get the mailing list to
rewrite From: addresses, thus making the entire From-address
verification step moot? (Perhaps only in the case of known problematic
mail providers; does our software have an option for that?)

--
ais523