I like this a lot but just a comment on how it may turn out.

If we're playing nomic purely to win, running totally nude without our
civilized clothing of morality and goodwill, it might be best to go full
ham on "Benefit a Majority, Punish a Minority", or "bampam", which pops up
quite a bit on Blognomic, which I think is very comparable to what this
would be, a short game of nomic.

Basically, the first player could propose a rule where some (smallest
possible) majority has a winner (points set to 200) asap-ly randomly
selected by the Gamemaster.

Boom, someone wins. Game over. (barring some obscure scam)

Or if you want to do the inverse, you could propose that some (biggest
possible) minority can't win. Ever. Or that all of their actions are now
controlled by the opposing majority.

Without much stopping people from being total fucking assholes, the game
could become very degenerate, very fast. Which I'd find thrilling to watch.
Just pointing out that it could reasonably happen.