Publius wrote:
> WILL: The person CAN once by announcing and SHALL within a week do so.

I agree that "by announcing" isn't a replacement for the "by announcement"
term of art.

Murphy wrote:
> WILL: CAN and SHALL by announcement.

For my contest, I don't think it "clearly captures the definition" to
defer elsewhere for the "timely fashion" part of the SHALL definition or
leave out the "once" (which isn't strictly necessary due to a CFJ, I
think, but that isn't exactly clear).  I'd certainly intended to include
both for clarity if I submitted a proposal (which obviously I won't now).

Jason wrote:
> WILL: The person CAN once by announcement and SHALL do so within a week.

So I think this is the shortest one that meets criteria?