On 6/8/20 4:51 PM, nch via agora-discussion wrote:
> 1 seems unconvincing. The NAX now requires simple majority for
> amendments (meaning not all members need to publicly consent to the next
> change), and I think everyone would accept that that mechanism works
> because all members consented to the mechanism.

Sure. Only one of the conditions for consent in Rule 2519 has to be met.
A contract with an explicit amendment mechanism likely falls under
condition 2 or condition 4, but I don't think it falls under condition 1.

My reading of condition 1 is that the person had to explicitly consent
to that specific change, but a failure to do that doesn't necessarily
preclude the other conditions from saying e consented.

--
Jason Cobb