On 2020-06-19 01:31, Aris Merchant via agora-discussion wrote:
Also, I think I transferred the DracoLotto both my legislative cards?
I do not believe so. You gained two Legislative Cards for popular proposals and transferred two Legislative Cards to DracoLotto. That should leave you with one left.

Do note though that several players mentioned that some of their DracoLotto
transfers failed.

I do not find any record of failing transfers in my history. Could you possibly link to one such instance?

--
Trigon

Treasuror of Agora; Former Speaker (twice), Rulekeepor (12 months) and Cartographor (8 months) of Agora; Champion of Agora by High Score and Proposal; Bearer of the Badge of the Salted Earth; Founder of the League of Agorans Facilitating Effective Recordkeeping; Arcadian Revivalist; Sixth-Longest Continually Registered Player of Agora; Player and former Emperor of BlogNomic; Player, Book-keeper, and Originator of the Metaruleset of Infinite Nomic; Contributor to the nomic.club wiki and the Talk:Nomic page on Wikipedia.