On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 12:54 AM Reuben Staley via agora-discussion <
agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> On 2020-06-19 01:31, Aris Merchant via agora-discussion wrote:
> > Also, I think I transferred the DracoLotto both my legislative cards?
> I do not believe so. You gained two Legislative Cards for popular
> proposals and transferred two Legislative Cards to DracoLotto. That
> should leave you with one left.

Whoops.

> > Do note though that several players mentioned that some of their
> DracoLotto
> > transfers failed.
>
> I do not find any record of failing transfers in my history. Could you
> possibly link to one such instance?

Turns out the "several players" were actually just Jason, and you were the
one who pointed that one out. I think, if I'm reading this right. It's 1 AM
here.

I sincerely apologize for creating extra unnecessary work for you.

-Aris