On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 5:35 PM nch via agora-discussion <
agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> On 6/19/20 7:26 PM, Kerim Aydin via agora-official wrote:
> > The below CFJ is 3853.  I assign it to nch.
> >
> > status:https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/#3853
> >
> > ===============================  CFJ 3853
> ===============================
> >
> >        Within the past week, Jason committed the crime of Uncertain
> >        Certification.

> As someone who strongly opposed the relevant rule, specifically because
> of its ambiguity, I feel like I've been Cassandra'd.

Gratuitous:

Plausibly is the opposite of manifestly. If you ask whether something is
manifestly X, then if you're not sure the thing is X, the answer is no.
When you ask whether something is plausibly X, if you're not sure if it's
X, the answer is yes. So if you're sure it isn't related to Rulekeepor this
is TRUE, otherwise it is FALSE. This part of the rule was deliberately
written in such a way as to minimize the ambiguity that would otherwise
result.

-Aris