On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 at 17:03, Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
<agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:
> On 6/25/2020 9:33 AM, James Cook via agora-discussion wrote:
> > On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 at 14:00, Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
> > <agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> I'm 99% sure the victory will either succeed or fail before this can be
> >> voted on (quite possibly before it's distributed) so I don't see an issue
> >> there?
> >>
> >> -G.
> >
> > My concern is that our Pendants will disappear. Just trying to save on
> > the pending cost.
>
> Oh - you mean "does this count as tweaking the game too soon" in general,
> because you might rush to pend?  I might leave that to nch this seems like
> a nice feature not a big tweak but others may vary...
>
> -G.

I don't think that's what I meant either...

I think it's a nice and simple proposal. I would submit and pend it
myself now, but I don't want to steal authorship from you. I'm
suggesting there's a (very mild) urgency because we have some Pendants
that could disappear at any moment, and I don't want them to go to
waste.

- Falsifian