Adoption index: 3.0
Author: Aris
Co-authors:

Amend Rule 2556, "Penalties", by changing its final paragraph to read in full:

  Outlawed is a secured negative boolean switch, belonging to persons and
  tracked by the Referee. A player CAN, with 7 days notice, deregister (exile)
  a specified player (the outlaw) who has more than 40 blots or is outlawed.
  A person who has been exiled becomes outlawed if e is not already. Any
  person CAN cause any outlawed person with 9 or fewer blots to cease being
  outlawed by announcement.

If the proposal "Welcome Package Patch" passed, amend Rule 2499,
"Welcome Packages", by changing the last sentence of the first paragraph
to have the text labeled "FIXED TEXT" below. Otherwise, amend Rule 2499,
"Welcome Packages", by appending the text labeled "FIXED TEXT" below to the
first paragraph.

FIXED TEXT: {
  An outlawed player CANNOT receive a Welcome Package via this method.
 }
  • DIS: [Proto] Welcomin... Aris Merchant via agora-discussion
    • Re: DIS: [Proto]... nch via agora-discussion
      • Re: DIS: [Pr... Ed Strange via agora-discussion
        • Re: DIS:... Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
          • Re: ... Ed Strange via agora-discussion
            • ... Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
              • ... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
              • ... Ed Strange via agora-discussion