On 6/27/21 12:57 PM, nix via agora-official wrote:
> As Herald I intend, without 3 objections, to initiate the following
> tournament:

I will be initiating this after midnight UTC. Players will have until
Monday to join. Will delay if necessary but would rather not.

I have created a discord for the teams. This allows a central location
for teams to chat, hidden from each other, where I can see all the chat.
This is to ease co-ordination for everyone involved. The discord is
here: https://discord.gg/yrwD99pk

When the game starts I will announce teams and assign people in that
discord to teams, so they will see only their team's channel.

--
nix
Webmastor, Ministor, Herald