On Thu, Jul 01, 2021 at 09:56:55PM +0000, nix via agora-discussion wrote:
> On 6/27/21 12:57 PM, nix via agora-official wrote:
> > As Herald I intend, without 3 objections, to initiate the following
> > tournament:
>
> I will be initiating this after midnight UTC. Players will have until
> Monday to join. Will delay if necessary but would rather not.
>
> I have created a discord for the teams. This allows a central location
> for teams to chat, hidden from each other, where I can see all the chat.
> This is to ease co-ordination for everyone involved. The discord is
> here: https://discord.gg/yrwD99pk

I appreciate the effort to ease coordination, but I don't think I'll be
joining the Discord. I hope my teammates will be okay with an email
thread!

(Besides my general dislike of Discord, I also just don't like being
available in real-time; I prefer to manage my attention and
mental energy a bit more carefully.)

--
Falsifian