From: Ai [mailto:ai-boun...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in] On Behalf Of r
k sarin via Ai
Sent: 31 July 2017 19:29
To: Share, empower &Enrich <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in>
Cc: r k sarin <no2illiter...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ai] Synthia Anand reports: Aranging 1000 scribes for the
Blind: A blessing to visually impaired students

I personally endorse your view with but--a big but i.e., an opposition from
the blind persons themselves due to the reasons, in majority of the cases,
best known to all of us. The voluntary sector has to take a strict sttep
without caring what others feel because ultimately we are bound to see a
better society of the well-trained and self-sufficient and self-dependent
visually impaired persons.