From: Ai [mailto:ai-boun...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in] On Behalf Of r
k sarin via Ai
Sent: 01 August 2017 12:08
To: Share, empower &Enrich <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in>
Cc: r k sarin <no2illiter...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ai] Synthia Anand reports: Aranging 1000 scribes for the
Blind: A blessing to visually impaired students

This cannot be solved in a day. It is a long process. We have to make use of
the computer compulsory and give training of this effect. With full
assurance, I can say that even if you ask these students to write their
exams in Braille, they will not agree.