I have attended few banking and SSC exams. the problem is that there
are so many complicated mathematics in the question paper. it is
impossible for a visually challenged to solve these calculations on
his own. because, most have them have not studied mathematics in their
high school and colleges. even though that person is capable of
solving those problems on his own, he falls short of time. it is
impossible to solve them in stipulated one hour time. so, I feel that
visually challenged students should be taught mathematics from their
school level, or people with blindness should be given alternative in
exams as well. like the schools have alternative subjects for
mathematics and science such as political science and economics.