Thank you team for that update as well as for meeting with RBI. I think we
should continue sending representations once a month until they address the
issue. We should show them how serious we are in our ask.

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica