Dear Friends,

Extremely good work.   I remember having participated in at least 2
meetings of this nature.  Unfortunately, not much has yielded.  Also,
the problem of coins is equally challenging and is getting worse.

Actually, I feel that we must take up this issue with the minister of
finance as at a certain level, RBI is also bound by executive orders.

With best wishes,

Ketan

Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,