Hello, thanks for your answers.

Indeed, my plugin is not loading the configuration file, he is only based
on default one in the dependencies.

I managed to loaded configuration, and I will share my solution for people
that encounter this issue.

First, you need to build the configuration, as for the ActorSystem :

Config config = ConfigFactory.load(getClass().getClassLoader(), "common");

And then build your ActorSystem with this configuration :

ActorSystem system = ActorSystem.create("my-actor-system", config, getClass
().getClassLoader());

Unfortunately, this changes throws an exception (in my case):

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/netty/channel/ChannelHandler

I added as dependencies netty-3-10-6Final
<http://netty.io/downloads.html>(Because
IDEA plugin does not support, or I did not manage to set up, management
dependencies (as maven or gradle)).

And voilà!

Thanks for your help, and sorry to bother you with such configuration
problems.

Regards,

Benjamin.